(1) Principles & Practices of Banking,
(2) Accounting & Finance for Bankers,
(3) Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
12th Pass. (Members of the Institute are not eligible for DB&F examination since they are eligible to appear for JAIIB examination. In case if any Member of the Institute appears for DB&F examination, their result/certificate will be liable for cancellation)
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below.
TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION:
1. Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
2. Candidates not able to pass the examination within a stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
3. Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
EXAMINATION FEES / REGISTRATION FEE:
For Non-members only
|First attempt fee||Rs. 3,200 /-|
|Second Attempt fee||Rs. 1,000 /-|
|Third Attempt fee||Rs. 1,000 /-|
|Fourth Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,000 /-|
* Plus convenience charges and Taxes as applicable
Please Note: Candidates are required to Register for every attempt separately.
MEDIUM OF EXAMINATION:
The examination will be conducted in English only.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
(i) Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies / case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
(ii) The examination will be held in Online Mode only
(iii) There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
DURATION OF EXAMINATION:
The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR EXAMINATION:
Application for the examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in. The schedule of examination and dates for registration will be published on IIBF website.
We will notify everyone and provide you with the link, update everyone about the exam and as soon as the registration starts for it.
PROOF OF IDENTITY:
Non-members applying for Institute’s examinations/courses are required to attach / submit a copy of any one of the following documents containing Name, Photo and Signature at the time of registration of Examination Application. Application without the same shall be liable to be rejected.
1) Photo I / Card issued by Employer or 2) PAN Card or 3) Driving License or 4) Election Voter’s I / Card or 5) Passport 6) Aadhaar Card
On the very next upcoming Articles, we will be discussing the Syllabus in detail, about the subjects and how to plan for it, study for it, and finally, we together will start the preparation for these.
We want our readers to be on the top of every profession especially our Banking aspirants and bankers who think that there is no way to stop where you are and there is never a stop to your growth. And believe us You can’t miss these courses. It is not mandatory but yes it is very very important for your knowledge and growth in any banking or financial institution.